Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Over 50


I am over fifty. As recommended by some sadomasochist medical panel, I just had a prostate exam. Not only is the procedure embarrassing and extremely uncomfortable, I find it hard to believe that the doctor is able to diagnose a problem with the front end by probing the rear end. (However, just in case I have to see this doctor again, I did laugh at his “little fingers” poke, I mean joke.) Maybe this will be one of the procedures that ObamaCare will say is no longer needed. As I was kneeling face down on the end of the examining table, I just couldn’t get the image of Jack Elam as the proctologist in “Cannonball Run” out of my mind. My, I have had a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Funny.

    When I had a prostate exam, one of my friends told me to be careful if the doctor places both hands on my shoulders!

    ReplyDelete